March 30, 2019
March 30, 2019
March 25-April 21, 2019
4-Week Online Facebook Private Book Club
The Power of Communion
Join us in an online Facebook group as we dive into the new book by Beni Johnson, The Power of Communion!
Let's align ourselves with Him during this Resurrection season! This is a free 4-week (March 25-April 21) online book club hosted on a private Facebook page.
Don't settle for a lifeless routine. God is supernaturally present in the sacrament of communion! Learn to embrace this prophetic act of remembrance, worship, warfare, and healing as it was always meant to be!
Discover practical keys for:
• Healing: release the healing testimony of Jesus' blood and body over your sickness
• Deliverance: announce the eternal victory of Jesus over torment, addiction, and bondage
• Warfare: shift spiritual atmospheres over you, your family, and even world events
• Presence: experience new dimensions of God's glory as you apply Jesus' victory over your life
You will see:
• Short weekly interactive teachings
• Discussion posts to connect with others about what you are reading
• Opportunities to share with each other the insights that God is giving each of us about this powerful meal!
You will be encouraged as you learn more truths in "proclaiming the Lord's death until he comes!"
On Saturday morning, March 30, 2019, 9 am - noon, we will gather for our first Thrive Women's Gathering.
The call of One:11 is to see people awakened, spirit, soul, and body, by a fresh encounter with Jesus.
One way we will fulfill this call is through our new women’s gatherings called Thrive.
Thrive will be gatherings for women to come together and encounter the presence of Jesus through interactive teachings [related to spirit, soul, and body], engaging worship, and building relationships.
Participants will be guided into painting their own personal piece of art that will lead them into deeper levels of freedom and breakthrough. No worries. No art experience is necessary! Let's relax, engage with each other and the Holy Spirit, and have fun in the process!
The theme will be “The Art of Flying Free."
We welcome professional artist, Elle Renee of Elle Renee Studio, to lead us into encountering His presence and hearing His voice through art.
Elle will share her inspiring personal testimony of freedom as well as how the activity of painting helps to bypass mental roadblocks and allow God's voice to speak deeply into our hearts.
This will be done in an intimate setting where you can release creativity and God can powerfully move and touch your heart.
The Gathering will be held at 2048 Carmel Road, Charlotte, NC 28226 on March 30 from 9 am- noon.
The cost of the event is $35 per person, includes all necessary art supplies & instruction, and a coffee and juice bar.